<  Pimpin' is Fairly Easy  ~  Huge Gruff Beard Records Update!!!!

Forum rules
NO BOOTLEGS!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:38 am
Buttered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a CoffeeJoined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:58 amPosts: 251Location: Long Island, New York
Hey everyone a lot has been going on with Gruff Beard so I just wanted to give yall a quick update:

Gruff Beard Records 001: Sister Kisser/Ink and Lead split: Not many of these left so if you have not picked one up yet get one now before they are gone I am not sure if we will be repressing this. You can also pick up copys at www.Trafficstreetrecords.com, www.Deadbrokerekerds.com and www.Kissofdeathrecords.com go get them!

Gruff Beard Records 002 Nights Lights Demo Cassette: This is out now pressed /100 on two different color cassettes. Four awesome original Demo recordings from Florida's own Nightlights. Comes with instant download of all 4 songs go get them now here:

http://gruffbeardrecords.limitedpressin ... ducts/3634

or weep later when they are gone! Band has a bunch on tour to so go out see them and pick this up!

Gruff Beard Records 003: Espirit De Corps/Only Thunder Split 7inch: Two awesome tracks from two of my favorite bands from Denver Co. pressed on a big hole 45 /300 on a ton of different colors (varient collectors will hate me!) with an instant download of both songs. As of right now weenil is done just waiting to get the covers printed so these should go up shortly. If you have not checked out either of these bands go listen to them on the bands section of this site or check them out here www.Myspace.com/Onlythundermusic and here www.Myspace.com/Theedc.

Gruff Beard Records 004: Sister Kisser Vipers LP/CD: The debut full length from everybodys favorites Sister Kisser. I can not tell you how stoked I am on this LP it is just blowing me away if you like any of there earlier stuff even a little you are sure to love this record. 10 amazing tracks of passionate sweaty awesome punk rock co released with Dead Broke Rekerds pressed /500 on colored weenil and comes with a download code. The test were just recently approved and now we are just waiting on the weenil, covers, and inserts. I may do a pre order for this I am not sure but regardless they will be up soon. Check out new tracks on our bands page or here www.myspace.com/sisterkisserny.

Gruff Beard Records 005: Dasha Damed If We Do LP: So excited for this! More details coming soon hopeing for an early September release.

Distro:

We just posted our exclusive color of the Detournement/The New Dress Split Cassette from Shouting Street Audio Cassettes. I am so excited about this I love both of these bands and the songs are great make sure you do not sleep on this as there are not many availabe get them here:

http://gruffbeardrecords.limitedpressin ... ducts/4141

We have a ton of great Traffic Street Records items in our distro and more should be going up soon also expection some titles from Dead Broke Rekerds as well so check out our distro and grab some tunes. Also if you run a label and would like to trade or have me carry your records in my distro please email me at Gruffbeardrecords@gmail.com

That is all for now thank you for all your support and I hope you enjoy all these great releases more stuff coming soon GET STOKED!

Chuck

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Buttered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a CoffeeJoined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:58 amPosts: 251Location: Long Island, New York
"El Aqua" is complety sold on out the Detournement/New Dress Cassettes and only 9 Gruff Beard Golden left get them now before they are gone!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 am
BreadJoined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:03 amPosts: 19
I know this is not really on topic but Luke works with this record label right?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 am
He helps out as much as he can but he is not as much of a part of it anymore due to lack of time and money........I still love him though!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 am
Also just a heads up only 5 Detournement/The New Dress cassettes left get them now before there gone!

Offline Profile