<  Pimpin' is Fairly Easy  ~  The Pax Cecila free download

Forum rules
NO BOOTLEGS!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:52 am
Buttered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:34 pmPosts: 103
these guys are amazing and i consider myself lucky to have known them for about 5 years. sadly they moved to NY, but they still have the same amazing musicianship and DIY ethic they always have had. their first album, Nouveau, is in my top 10 all time and is one of the most amazingly solid and brutal albums from start to finish. this album was given away for free, and not just a CD-R of it but a professionally done cd with inserts, art, and all. over 30,000 were given away in a few years. their second album, Blessed are the Bonds, is a bit of a musical shift from Nouveau, but keeps the same spirit and at times is just as brutal. not in my top 10, but easily would make my top 25. it also came in a professionally printed/pressed cd for free, and 10,000 of these were given out until the band ran out. so now, they have posted Blessed are the Bonds for download for free.

http://www.paxcecilia.com/download.html

RIYL: Circle Takes the Square, "original screamo" bands like CTTS, good music.

Nouveau i could also upload to rapidshare if anyone is interested... the band considers it to be one dimensional and they no longer like it, but it is still one of my favorites ever.

Offline Profile