<  No Idea Message Beard  ~  AGAINST ME! - White Crosses

Forum rules
Be kind to each other. Remember, everyone starts somewhere. No one is born an introverted, hyper-specialized nerd. (They are grown in a vat.) Spread the knowledge. Play nice. Be polite, help someone out. Take arguments elsewhere. Teach someone a magic trick. Pass along an awesome recipe. Have fun and don't take things too seriously. Eat pasta!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:55 am
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:40 pmPosts: 230Location: East Bay
bathroommonkey wrote:
I listened to this while riding my bike yesterday. It's a pretty good bike riding album.

Weird, I thought the same way about New Wave!

I bought the "White Crosses" LP. I have yet to listen to it as the only computer I have won't download stuff, and the record player broke thanks to the gf's dog. I'll have to fix that when I get home from tour. So lame.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:58 pm
User avatarToastJoined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:56 pmPosts: 40Location: Naples, Fl
Every song on that record is good.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:16 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:40 pmPosts: 230Location: East Bay
Ok so I listened to it in the car with the GF and she says: "it sounds like a christian rock record" I agreed.

My opinion is that it's bad, i mean really bad, and I listen to stuff like Norah Jones so I know bad!

I am now glad i didn't pay the $35 to see them in Oakland the other night. It killed me to not go, but after hearing white crosses im glad I didn't.I will always respect them for doing what they want to do, and making a record that makes them happy, but i don't like it at all. My opinion. The End.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:31 pm
BreadJoined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:39 pmPosts: 7
the more i listen to it, the more i think it's head and shoulders above everything else they've done. then again, i'm a sucker for those ridiculous vocal harmonies and pop melodies, so whatever. but yeah, it's a permenant fixture in my car atm.

Offline Profile