<  No Idea Message Beard  ~  What No Idea releases have you listened to today?

Forum rules
Be kind to each other. Remember, everyone starts somewhere. No one is born an introverted, hyper-specialized nerd. (They are grown in a vat.) Spread the knowledge. Play nice. Be polite, help someone out. Take arguments elsewhere. Teach someone a magic trick. Pass along an awesome recipe. Have fun and don't take things too seriously. Eat pasta!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:12 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a CoffeeJoined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:39 pmPosts: 458Location: The Golden State
OWTH - All Things Move Toward Their End

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:42 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:17 amPosts: 133Location: North San Diego
Bradly James wrote:
OWTH - All Things Move Toward Their End

im proud of you. :tunes:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:56 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a Coffee, an Espresso, and a Bagel with HummusJoined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:30 pmPosts: 566Location: Nature Coast & Gville, FL
Hot Water Music - Live at the Hardback

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:37 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a CoffeeJoined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:39 pmPosts: 458Location: The Golden State
Hot Water Music - Never Ender (Bonus LP)
Lifetime - Lifetime

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:46 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a Coffee, an Espresso, and a Bagel with HummusJoined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 pmPosts: 799Location: Chicago
earlier: J Church 'Society is a Carnivorous Flower'
currently: Army of Ponch '...so many you could never win'

http://www.tinyurl.com/ucronfacebook
http://undercomm.storenvy.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:12 am
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:17 amPosts: 133Location: North San Diego
both Whiskey and Co. albums. i love this band so much.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:19 pm
Chris Wollard & The Ship Thieves (180g Orange)
Trapdoor Fucking Exit - Be Not Content (Super Swirly Gray)
The Draft - In A Million Pieces (Some sort of Grimace Grape ass color.)
Bridge and Tunnel 7" (looks like spicy brown mustard.)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:01 pm
OWTH dear landload and FLW splits. bangin.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:35 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with JamJoined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:50 pmPosts: 91Location: Boston, MA
blacktop cadence for the first time ever

chuck/hwm/rumbleseat/draft - listened to a million times

this was the first for blacktop...pretty sweet little record

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:36 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a Coffee, an Espresso, and a Bagel with HummusJoined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:30 pmPosts: 566Location: Nature Coast & Gville, FL
No Idea sampler CD - The Shape of Flakes to Come 8x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:13 am
Buttered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a CoffeeJoined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:36 amPosts: 292
mark wrote:

for the first time.... for some reason i never could get into their first record, but have had a long day and decided to give this another shot. I could like this, gonna have to buy it.

buy it, one of my favorite records to come out last year. I still listen to it constantly

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:16 pm
User avatarToastJoined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:13 pmPosts: 43Location: Clear-uh-Watter, Floriduh
Listening to Big Pants Wastes Precious Fabric at work. THIS comp and Radon is why I became a No Idea Nerd.

Var -the Corsair track is soo catchy..still love this song...does Corsair have anything else floating around?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:31 pm
SBB - Dead Reckoning.
The Bomb - Indecision.
Clairmel - Fair Weather Fan.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:25 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a Coffee, an Espresso, and a Bagel with HummusJoined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:10 pmPosts: 1934Location: Gainesvile, Florida
Gristlejaw wrote:
Listening to Big Pants Wastes Precious Fabric at work. THIS comp and Radon is why I became a No Idea Nerd.

Var -the Corsair track is soo catchy..still love this song...does Corsair have anything else floating around?

I'm sure Brian has the demo somewhere. It is very bad. I actually don;t play on the song on the comp... I realized. My guitar part meshed with the other guitar player's part, but when Brian went to put down his guitar part... it did not match mine. Since Brian wrote the song... my part went out with the bath water. A couple of the other poppy songs might be decent.. but that one song was the best by far, but it's been a long time. The songs I sang were 1.) very bad and 2.) they mixed the vocals wrong... ugh. Very very bad, if I recall.

You're better off listening to Anchor Arms.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a Coffee, an Espresso, and a Bagel with HummusJoined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:10 pmPosts: 1934Location: Gainesvile, Florida
CWV "crime scene" LP
test press for forthcoming re-pressing (due to arrive in a couple weeks?)

THM / BT split

(sorta)
Burning Love (rough mix of 7" or 10" for High Anxiety)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:42 pm
Buttered ToastJoined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:35 amPosts: 72Location: The Netherlands
Bradly James wrote:
The Bomb - Indecision.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:22 pm
Machiel wrote:
Bradly James wrote:
The Bomb - Indecision.

This record puts a grin on my face every time. To no avail.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:40 pm
User avatarButtered ToastJoined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 amPosts: 51Location: Esco, Ca
No Division

Currently listening to the Good Luck stream.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:03 pm
Bradly James wrote:
Machiel wrote:
Bradly James wrote:
The Bomb - Indecision.

This record puts a grin on my face every time. To no avail.

"hi i quote and respond to my own posts... my name is this guy right here."

:flipoff:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:50 pm
Twelve Hour Turn - Perfect Progress
Twelve Hour Turn - The Victory of Flight