<  No Idea Message Beard  ~  YOUNG LIVERS

Forum rules
Be kind to each other. Remember, everyone starts somewhere. No one is born an introverted, hyper-specialized nerd. (They are grown in a vat.) Spread the knowledge. Play nice. Be polite, help someone out. Take arguments elsewhere. Teach someone a magic trick. Pass along an awesome recipe. Have fun and don't take things too seriously. Eat pasta!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:48 pm
Buttered Toast with JamJoined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:57 pmPosts: 76Location: Corning, NY
Man, that REALLY sucks about Young Livers! They were one of my favorite current bands. Glad I was able to catch them a few times.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:49 am
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a Coffee, an Espresso, and a Bagel with HummusJoined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:10 pmPosts: 1934Location: Gainesvile, Florida
lame gig contest wrote:
Man, that REALLY sucks about Young Livers! They were one of my favorite current bands. Glad I was able to catch them a few times.

I can live without young livers if it means that 3/4 of that band and 3/4 of G'n'A are in a band instead. It softens the blow, I mean. I just rocked "misery" yesterday. Cranked the treble and turned it up loud!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:51 pm
Buttered Toast with JamJoined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:57 pmPosts: 76Location: Corning, NY
vardcore wrote:
lame gig contest wrote:

I can live without young livers if it means that 3/4 of that band and 3/4 of G'n'A are in a band instead. It softens the blow, I mean. I just rocked "misery" yesterday. Cranked the treble and turned it up loud!

Whenever I think about 'Misery', I just think about that goddamn metal cover. That thing was so bad-ass. I missed out but saw it at my buddies house. Got an extra?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:40 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a Coffee, an Espresso, and a Bagel with HummusJoined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:10 pmPosts: 1934Location: Gainesvile, Florida
lame gig contest wrote:
vardcore wrote:
lame gig contest wrote:

Whenever I think about 'Misery', I just think about that goddamn metal cover. That thing was so bad-ass. I missed out but saw it at my buddies house. Got an extra?

Yes.
Quote:
:twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:08 pm
BreadJoined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:31 pmPosts: 14Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan son!
DHall wrote:
hey all! Our new band is called WIIITELIGHTER. The line up is indeed Mike, Jesse, Chris and myself. And no matter how many times I've tried to make us into a pop rock band, we are still "upping the Punx". As much as older gentlemen can. We expect to be done writing in the next month or so and we hope to be releasing a record as well as playing shows abroad and in the U.S. later this year. see y'all soon!
- Dave

Yeah Dave, var is right. Terrible band name, not saying that shores or north lincoln were any better, but come on you can think of something better.

John

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm
If we were to listen to all of our buddies we would never do anything unique. But I love you both, dearly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:47 pm
DHall wrote:
If we were to listen to all of our buddies we would never do anything unique. But I love you both, dearly.

If you worry too much about doing something unique, you will end up doing the opposite. I think that's from Dickens or perhaps Tolstoy. I forget.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:00 am
BreadJoined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:31 pmPosts: 14Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan son!
DHall wrote:

Love you too Dave. Now when can I hear this awesome band? I'm really stoked on this.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 pm
User avatarButtered ToastJoined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 pmPosts: 71Location: Connecticut/Long Island
I had assumed that Stop Breathing was the Glass and Ashes/Young Livers spinoff band. And they're not bad or anything, but I'd love to see another band where Mike contributes lyrics and vocals. Adding Dave, Jesse, AND Chris... now that's what I call a supergroup.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:47 am
Anthony wrote:
I had assumed that Stop Breathing was the Glass and Ashes/Young Livers spinoff band. And they're not bad or anything, but I'd love to see another band where Mike contributes lyrics and vocals. Adding Dave, Jesse, AND Chris... now that's what I call a supergroup.

BLUUUUU////LETTTERZZ!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:34 pm
Massle, I don't know. Plans have changed and we just kept writing instead of recording. We almost played a first show in Arizona in April but then that didn't happen... So yeah... Anthony, mike is the singer of our new band, I like it when he sings too.. Var, duh.

xo

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:53 pm
DHall wrote:
Massle, I don't know. Plans have changed and we just kept writing instead of recording. We almost played a first show in Arizona in April but then that didn't happen... So yeah... Anthony, mike is the singer of our new band, I like it when he sings too.. Var, duh.

xo

Ahhh, I messed up the Stop Breathing joke. I shall revise:

BLUUU///JACKETZZ!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:56 pm
User avatarButtered ToastJoined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 pmPosts: 71Location: Connecticut/Long Island
Wait. I don't get it. What did I miss?

Offline Profile