<  No Idea Message Beard  ~  HWM "Moments Pass" pressing question

Forum rules
Be kind to each other. Remember, everyone starts somewhere. No one is born an introverted, hyper-specialized nerd. (They are grown in a vat.) Spread the knowledge. Play nice. Be polite, help someone out. Take arguments elsewhere. Teach someone a magic trick. Pass along an awesome recipe. Have fun and don't take things too seriously. Eat pasta!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:31 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:07 pmPosts: 168Location: Lowell, MA
Somebody was asking me about my copy of Moments Pass and we can't figure out which pressing this is... I had it on my list as the 6th pressing (green w/ blank red labels), and they're thinking it looks more like the 5th press olive green... but the labels are both blank red, so that's not consistent with the 5th press.

Var, or anyone, do you know which this is?
Attachments:
hwm1.jpg
hwm1.jpg [ 69.42 KiB | Viewed 587 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:26 pm
User avatarToastJoined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:36 pmPosts: 45Location: DC
Jarrod,

i think that is the gray version from the 6th press [6th Pressing: 110 Green, 220 Gray (2/3/2004)]. Here is a pic of mine.

and here is a pic of the 5th press olive green showing the orange labels.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:37 am
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:07 pmPosts: 168Location: Lowell, MA
It does look kind of like the "gray" one, though I would never have called mine gray if I didn't see that. I could definitely be gray that looks more green because it was closer to when they switched the colors at the pressing plant... that's when you get the variants like that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 am
Buttered Toast with JamJoined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:43 amPosts: 93Location: Cambridgeshire, UK
I'll throw my hat in the ring here, with the ones I have:

The top ones are the 6th press (Green and Grey) and the bottom one 5th press (Olive), but you'll notice my label is much more orange than the other pic, which looks almost yellow!
(the label is Green on the other side)

Offline Profile