<  No Idea Message Beard  ~  When stressface attacks!!

Forum rules
Be kind to each other. Remember, everyone starts somewhere. No one is born an introverted, hyper-specialized nerd. (They are grown in a vat.) Spread the knowledge. Play nice. Be polite, help someone out. Take arguments elsewhere. Teach someone a magic trick. Pass along an awesome recipe. Have fun and don't take things too seriously. Eat pasta!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:19 pm
Buttered ToastJoined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 amPosts: 56
I sent this to Jennifer but thought I'd share here too. I was washing the dishes when this happened! The bastard got me good. Probably could have used a stitch or two.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:20 pm
Buttered ToastJoined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 amPosts: 56
whoa that's big, sorry!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:07 pm
Buttered ToastJoined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:24 amPosts: 71Location: Calgary / Alberta / Canada
My 8x mugs have survived, but my Hot Water Music not so much. The handle broke off that one, and i wish i could get another one.

I think more bands / labels need to make coffee mugs. I'd rather buy a coffee mug than a t shirt these days.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:10 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:40 pmPosts: 230Location: East Bay
shauncitrus wrote:
My 8x mugs have survived, but my Hot Water Music not so much. The handle broke off that one, and i wish i could get another one.

I think more bands / labels need to make coffee mugs. I'd rather buy a coffee mug than a t shirt these days.

I had to retire mine for a while.both my Hot Water Music handle broke as well. and my white 8x did too. the black ones sit hidden with my old star wars/empire/battelstar gallactica/muppets glasses that i never use ever.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:33 pm
Buttered ToastJoined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:24 amPosts: 71Location: Calgary / Alberta / Canada
Parallax wrote:
shauncitrus wrote:

I had to retire mine for a while.both my Hot Water Music handle broke as well. and my white 8x did too. the black ones sit hidden with my old star wars/empire/battelstar gallactica/muppets glasses that i never use ever.

That's pretty funny because my wife put the 8x mug on the top shelf, next to my Flintstones, WWF, Star Wars and other random glasses i don't use. There's actually a 400 Years travel mug on that shelf (if anyone remembers that band on Lovitt)

Offline Profile