<  I'm a Nerd  ~  Clairmel 9" Found Today. Info????

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:30 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:17 amPosts: 133Location: North San Diego
Hey everyone. Havent posted here in a long time. But I was at a local record store today and found a copy of the Clairmel 9" "Part Dipshit". Its on blue as the site says all of them are, and has a very different cover then the one posted on this site under the distro. Paper sleeve appears to be screen printed, lyric sheet insert still inside and is in NM condition. Any one know anything about this? Did the record have different covers than the cd? I dont know about it at all cause im a dummy. I snagged it because I figured I wouldnt come across one of these again anytime soon plus it rules.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a Coffee, an Espresso, and a Bagel with HummusJoined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:10 pmPosts: 1934Location: Gainesvile, Florida
The 9"came out a while after the CD. It's offset printed on black paper with two metallic inks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:50 am
Buttered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:28 amPosts: 179
did you get that at mtheory? they had one there for a while and i was wondering if someone would buy it

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:36 am
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:17 amPosts: 133Location: North San Diego
Thanks Var!! :)

Yeah I did find it at mtheory. I had never been there before (I live up in North County) and decided to go check it out. I was pretty stoked to find it. 8x