<  I'm a Nerd  ~  (Young) Pioneers

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:55 am
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:28 amPosts: 166
This is my only collection of one band. Nothing spectacular compared with the mammoth collections on here, but it's my little corner of interest anyway. 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:00 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a CoffeeJoined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:39 pmPosts: 458Location: The Golden State
I used to work at Vans with a kid who LOVED this band. I had listened to Avail for ten years but never listened to them. Glad he turned me in thier directions. Radical collection.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:07 pm
ToastJoined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:24 pmPosts: 32
awesome! great band!! :piggy:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:58 am
Buttered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:51 pmPosts: 137Location: michigan

not many (young) pioneers collectors know this exists. one thing i would love to get a hold of is the PLACE IN THE SUN 7" on REALITY CONTROL records. someone help me!
ps - nice work, and awesome band.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:59 am
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:28 amPosts: 166
franco wrote:

not many (young) pioneers collectors know this exists. one thing i would love to get a hold of is the PLACE IN THE SUN 7" on REALITY CONTROL records. someone help me!

Wow, that's a nice shade of orange! i had no idea that they had stuff on coloured weenil.. I'm not the variants type, so as long as I've got A copy to listen to, I'm pleased:) I've not be able to find a definitive discography of Young Pioneers stuff anywhere online, so I've been in the dark as to whether there's anything I've not seen/heard, which is probably why I've not read of that A Place In The Sun 7" before, darn! :shakingfist: hehe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:27 pm
BreadJoined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:07 pmPosts: 12Location: Gainesville, Florida
one of my favorite bands of all time.

ive been looking for that live 7" for years!!! i cant fucking find it anywhere! its the missing part of my collection! someone sell it to me. vinylrites@gmail.com

i bought "free the..." on red/orange from academy in brooklyn for $4, and as i was purchasing it the cashier said "ill give this to you for free if you go ask for an autograph from the guy in the back", i declined, but went and talked to the drummer from the LP anyways!!! yeah dogggggg

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:52 pm
Buttered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:28 amPosts: 179
nice!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:19 am
BreadJoined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:37 pmPosts: 15
franco wrote:

What is this Place in the Sun 7" you speak of?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:48 am
http://www.mutantpop.com/CATALOGS/CATAL ... L-9507.pdf

Bottom of page 4 - Let's all share it like Radioactive Man #1 :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:54 pm
Buttered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:51 pmPosts: 137Location: michigan
Al Jerk Store wrote:
http://www.mutantpop.com/CATALOGS/CATALOG-1000FL-9507.pdf

Bottom of page 4 - Let's all share it like Radioactive Man #1 :lol:

dude thank you for posting that. now i at least know what it looks like. i've wanted it for a long time. the search continues...

Offline Profile