Author Message

<  I'm a Nerd  ~  Complete Broccoli weenil collection

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:27 am
User avatarToastJoined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:15 amPosts: 33
Love this band..."The Scottish Jawbreaker"

Image

Split with Muppet Mule - #33/200
Broken
All Smiles
Relent
Lean
Split with International Jet-Set
Neglect It
Split with Chopper (Crackle Records Japan '96 Tour sleeve) /500
Split with Chopper (Rugger Bugger Discs sleeve) /500
Split with Pinto - #220/600 on Peach weenil
Split with Pinto - Black weenil
Split with Pinto - Hand-swirled Test Press
Chestnut Road
Split with Starfish
Demos - #40/200 on Lime weenil

Broccoli LP
Home LP


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:24 am
ToastJoined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:46 pmPosts: 32Location: UK
billybob wrote:
Love this band..."The Scottish Jawbreaker"

Image

Split with Muppet Mule - #33/200
Broken
All Smiles
Relent
Lean
Split with International Jet-Set
Neglect It
Split with Chopper (Crackle Records Japan '96 Tour sleeve) /500
Split with Chopper (Rugger Bugger Discs sleeve) /500
Split with Pinto - #220/600 on Peach weenil
Split with Pinto - Black weenil
Split with Pinto - Hand-swirled Test Press
Chestnut Road
Split with Starfish
Demos - #40/200 on Lime weenil

Broccoli LP
Home LP


I still want your Muppet Mule split billybob


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:13 pm
BreadJoined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:05 amPosts: 12Location: Sheffield, U.K
woah that collection is amazing


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:15 am
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJ and a Coffee, an Espresso, and a Bagel with HummusJoined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 pmPosts: 799Location: Chicago
I've never heard of this band, tell me about them!



_________________
My Collection list: http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/xjpsx
UNDERGROUND COMMUNIQUE RECORDS
http://www.undercomm.org
http://www.tinyurl.com/ucronfacebook
http://undercomm.storenvy.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 pm
User avatarToastJoined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:15 amPosts: 33
Justin Communique wrote:
I've never heard of this band, tell me about them!


I guess as it is officially out of print, I could send you their 'Home' LP (finest hour by my reckoning - Anyone else think so?).


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:50 am
ToastJoined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:46 pmPosts: 32Location: UK
billybob wrote:
Justin Communique wrote:
I've never heard of this band, tell me about them!


I guess as it is officially out of print, I could send you their 'Home' LP (finest hour by my reckoning - Anyone else think so?).


@ Justin Communique : go to http://x1984x.com/broccoli/

@ billybob : yeah i agree with "Home" but come to think of it i don't think they made a bad record and btw if you're giving away records you can send me the Muppet Mule split cheers mate ;)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 am
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:22 amPosts: 1
I also love this band and have all these record too. Good work.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 5 hours
Page 1 of 1
7 posts
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
 

چای لاغری دکتر سینا