<  I'm a Nerd  ~  Bomb the Music Industry!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:17 am
BreadJoined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:47 amPosts: 7
I don't think I've ever posted here, but I spent a few hours today taking pictures of my Bomb the Music Industry! collection and wanted to share.

Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Aqua marine swirl weenil #15/22
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Baby blue and dirt weenil #8/11
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Camo marble weenil #25/27
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Clear red weenil /300
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Clear weenil /300
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Clear weenil /300
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - icebox blue weenil /93
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Golden buh-eer weenil #1/21
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Midnight weenil /90
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Mustard olive swirl weenil #12/12
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Pea soup weenil #13/18
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Slate blue marble weenil /174
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 1st press - Yellow swirl weenil #10/10
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 2nd press - Crayon Beef Stew /61
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 2nd press - Rusty Can /205
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 2nd press -Tarnished Bomb /234
Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson and the Cans | Split 7" | Kiss of Death Records | 2nd press -Tarnished Bomb /234

Bomb the Music Industry!/Mustard Plug | UTI #3 | Suburban Home Records | Clear weenil with red and green splatter /700
Bomb the Music Industry!/Mustard Plug | UTI #3 | Suburban Home Records | Translucent light blue weenil /300
Bomb the Music Industry!/Rick Johnson Rock and Roll Machine | Presidents' Day Split 7" | Asbestos Records | Grey weenil #269/400
Bomb the Music Industry!/Rick Johnson Rock and Roll Machine | Presidents' Day Split 7" | Asbestos Records | Grey weenil #291/400

Bomb the Music Industry!/O Pioneers!!! | Split!!!! | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Black weenil with white splatter /100
Bomb the Music Industry!/O Pioneers!!! | Split!!!! | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Leopard swirl weenil /100
Bomb the Music Industry!/O Pioneers!!! | Split!!!! | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Orange weenil w/ black cover /50
Bomb the Music Industry!/O Pioneers!!! | Split!!!! | Asbestos Records | 1st press - White weenil with black splatter /100
Bomb the Music Industry!/O Pioneers!!! | Split!!!! | Asbestos Records | 2nd press - Clear with rainbow splatter w/ black cover /188
Bomb the Music Industry!/O Pioneers!!! | Split!!!! | Asbestos Records | 3rd press - Black/white swirl weenil /200
Bomb the Music Industry!/O Pioneers!!! | Split!!!! | Asbestos Records | 3rd press - Red/white swirl weenil /500
Bomb the Music Industry!/O Pioneers!!! | Split!!!! | Kiss of Death Records | 4th press - Ash purple weenil/Blue cover
Bomb the Music Industry!/O Pioneers!!! | Split!!!! | Kiss of Death Records | 4th press - Fleshy mix weenil/Blue cover
Bomb the Music Industry!/O Pioneers!!! | Split!!!! | Kiss of Death Records | 4th press - Purple mix weenil/Green cover
Bomb the Music Industry!/O Pioneers!!! | Split!!!! | Kiss of Death Records | 4th press - Slate mix weenil/red cover

Bomb the Music Industry! | Album Minus Band | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Black weenil /250
Bomb the Music Industry! | Album Minus Band | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Black weenil w/ Fest 7 glow in the dark cover #29/50
Bomb the Music Industry! | Album Minus Band | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Clear blue weenil (b&w labels) /70
Bomb the Music Industry! | Album Minus Band | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Clear blue weenil /100
Bomb the Music Industry! | Album Minus Band | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Clear green weenil /500
Bomb the Music Industry! | Album Minus Band | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Clear yellow weenil (b&w labels) /70
Bomb the Music Industry! | Album Minus Band | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Clear yellow weenil /100
Bomb the Music Industry! | Album Minus Band | Asian Man Records | 2nd press - Black weenil

Bomb the Music Industry! | Get Warmer | Asian Man Records | 1st press - Picture disc w/ white screened sleeve /365
Bomb the Music Industry! | Get Warmer | Asian Man Records | 1st press - Picture disc w/ white screened sleeve /365
Bomb the Music Industry! | Get Warmer | Asian Man Records | 2nd press - Clear weenil with white splatter /400
Bomb the Music Industry! | Get Warmer | Asian Man Records | 3rd press - Clear weenil with blue splatter /400
Bomb the Music Industry! | Get Warmer | Asian Man Records | 3rd press - Clear weenil with blue splatter /400
Bomb the Music Industry! | Get Warmer | Asian Man Records | 4th press - Clear weenil with green splatter /277
Bomb the Music Industry! | Get Warmer | Asian Man Records | 4th press - Clear weenil with green splatter /277
Bomb the Music Industry! | Get Warmer | Asian Man Records | 4th press - Clear weenil with green splatter w/ white sleeve #15/80

Bomb the Music Industry! | Goodbye icebox World | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Green and white swirl /300
Bomb the Music Industry! | Goodbye icebox World | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Green weenil with green splatter /200
Bomb the Music Industry! | Goodbye icebox World | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Half clear/half white weenil with red splatter /50
Bomb the Music Industry! | Goodbye icebox World | Asbestos Records | 2nd press - Half black/half green weenil /350
Bomb the Music Industry! | Goodbye icebox World | Asbestos Records/Home Sick Home | 2nd press - Green weenil with green swirl /400
Bomb the Music Industry! | Goodbye icebox World | Asian Man Records | 3rd press - Black weenil

Bomb the Music Industry! | Scrambles | Asian Man Records | Clear blue weenil VC exclusive /300
Bomb the Music Industry! | Scrambles | Asian Man Records | Decoder red weenil /500
Bomb the Music Industry! | Scrambles | Asian Man Records | Decoder red weenil /500

Bomb the Music Industry! | To Leave or Die in Long Island | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Beach ball design #9/156 Signed by Jeff Rosenstock
Bomb the Music Industry! | To Leave or Die in Long Island | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Half blue/half black weenil #4/270 1st press
Bomb the Music Industry! | To Leave or Die in Long Island | Asbestos Records | 1st press - Picture disc /100 1st press
Bomb the Music Industry! | To Leave or Die in Long Island | Asbestos Records | 2nd press - Half pink/half black weenil #103/153
Bomb the Music Industry! | To Leave or Die in Long Island | Asbestos Records | 2nd press - Pink/blue swirl weenil #348/370
Bomb the Music Industry! | To Leave or Die in Long Island | Asian Man Records | 3rd press - Black weenil

Whew! Still looking for a few variants.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm
User avatarBreadJoined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:12 amPosts: 15Location: Calgary
holy crap! nice!

do you have any extra under the influence vol. 3 hanging about?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm
BreadJoined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:47 amPosts: 7
kevin wrote:
holy crap! nice!

do you have any extra under the influence vol. 3 hanging about?

I should have an extra blue one in a couple days.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:21 pm
User avatarBreadJoined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:12 amPosts: 15Location: Calgary
pm'd

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:43 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with JamJoined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:27 amPosts: 82Location: U.K
Looking to buy any test presses? I might be up for selling GCW, TLODILI and the Presidents Day split. Also got a few variants for sale that you're missing.

Also also, I've never even seen those Asian Man 3rd press copies. There was no need to repress GCW, i've still got like 150 copies in my spare room. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 pm
Buttered ToastJoined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 amPosts: 59
And who says you can't make any money if you let fans download your music for free over the Internet...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:04 pm
BreadJoined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:41 pmPosts: 6
wowzers, great collection!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:26 pm
User avatarButtered Toast with Jam and a Glass of OJJoined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 amPosts: 240Location: new jersey
I have some stuff you don't have :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:27 pm
I'll trade you a black Scrambles for one of those President's Day splits...

Does anyone else have a black Scrambles? I feel like I'm all alone and I don't know why. Everyone's always surprised when I saw mine's black...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:34 am
BreadJoined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:27 pmPosts: 21Location: ECFU!
i have a black scrambles :)